Whether you're paying for everyone or just for yourself, our group order feature is a great way to show your friends how much you care and to simplify the group dining process.
1. Starting Your Order
- Click the 'Start Order' link at the top of the page.
- Click 'Group Ordering.'
- Select the Group Options that fit your party.
- Select whether you are splitting the check or paying for the entire order.
- Click 'Next.'
2. Select a Restaurant
- Enter your address to see a list of restaurants in your area.
- Select carryout or delivery.
- Choose the restaurant for your Group Order; then click 'Yes.'
3. Invite the Group
Invite your friends to your group order by sharing the code in the blue banner. You can also tap 'Invite Friends' to send them an email. Share your code whichever way makes you happy; then click 'Close.'
4. Ordering Your Food
- Add desired items to the order; then confirm your order.
- Click the 'Group Order' link at the top of the page.
- Click 'Join Group Order.'
- Enter the code that the courageous Group Leader shared with you.
- You will be re-directed to the restaurant to add your menu items.
- Submit your order.
Proceed to checkout once all your members have submitted their orders.
For Carryout :
Choose time, enter your phone number, and then confirm the order.
Choose time, enter address and phone number, and then confirm the order. NOTE: Only the group leader pays the flat delivery fee; individual group members are not charged an additional fee.
6. Place Your Order
Review the final order. If everything looks good, place it. Place it real good.