Whether you're paying for everyone or just for yourself, our group order feature is a great way to show your friends how much you care and to simplify the group dining process.
iOS and Android
1. Restaurant Selection & Group Options
- Tap the 'People' icon at the top right of the screen and select 'Create Group Order.'
- Split the check between the group members, or choose to pay for the entire order (they love it when you do that).
- Choose the restaurant for your Group Order.
- Tap 'Start Group Order'.
2. Invite the Group
- Your Group Order code will appear on your screen; share this code with the other members of your group.
- Tap 'View Menu' to begin ordering.
3. Ordering Your Food
- Add desired items to the order; then confirm your order.
- Open the chosen restaurant and add your menu items.
- Submit your order; join group order.
- Enter the Group Order Code (provided by the Group Leader).
4. Carryout or Delivery
- Review and confirm the order.
- Select Carryout or Delivery:
- Select pickup time, enter your phone number, and then confirm the order.
- Select delivery time, enter address and phone number, and then confirm the order. NOTE: Only the group leader pays the flat delivery fee; individual group members are not charged an additional fee.
5. Place Your Order
Review the order. Verify that all group members have added their orders to the ticket, confirm that everything is correct, and place your group order!