Updating your menu's pricing? No problem! You can make price adjustments through Menu Manager. Just make sure you’re logged in using your manager credentials.
- Click the ‘Menu’ module on the sidebar of your Dashboard.
- Search for the item you wish to adjust by pressing ‘Control + Option + F’ (for Mac) or ‘Control + Alt + F’ (for PC).
- In the search bar, type the name of the item you wish to edit and hit enter. Scroll through the results to find the item you searched.
Note: Depending on your search terms, up to four different categories may appear: ‘Menu Groups,’ ‘Items,’ ‘Modifiers,’ and ‘Modifier Items.’ Prices will be found next to ‘Item’ or ‘Modifier Item’ results.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button next to the item you want to change.
- You will then be able to edit the price of your item. Once it is up to date, click ‘Save.’
Note: Your menu prices on Waitr should reflect the same prices that are advertised at your restaurant. If needed, you may email new menu updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.